|Crit hits increase Skill Damage 1% for 10s. Max stack 15.
Crimson Dreamstone is a Ring and accessory in Remnant 2. Crimson Dreamstone is a ring with a high power ceiling, giving up to 15% skill damage. It is a brand new Ring debuting in the Remnant 2 The Awakened King DLC
I have heard tale of those who were driven mad by an inescapable nightmare in which they wander endlessly before coming upon a world of death and decay. In the midst of this world, they find only an empty throne, consecrated in blood. These are...merely the ravings of a scant few feeble-minded Dran, of course. Even still, I.
Crimson Dreamstone Effect in Remnant 2
Crimson Dreamstone provides the following effect:
- Crit hits increase Skill Damage 1% for 10s. Max stack 15.
Remnant 2 Crimson Dreamstone Location
Crimson Dreamstone can be found at the following locations:
- Ethereal Manor Event. This event requires entering the manor multiple times, opening one of the five doors inside. As you enter, you'll receive a different item each time. The first time, you obtain the Strange Talisman; then it changes to the Bloody Talisman. The third time, it becomes even bloodier if you inspect it, and the fourth time, you will obtain the Death-Soaked Idol, concluding the event.
Alternatively, using Liquid Escape or fruit of death within the Ethereal Manor will take you to the Consecrated Throne, rewarding the Crimson Dreamstone instead.
Remnant 2 Crimson Dreamstone Builds
Crimson Dreamstone is used in the following Builds:
Remnant 2 Crimson Dreamstone Notes & Trivia
- A ring that followed you from a dream within a dream. When you wear it, you can faintly hear tortured screams of agony that suddenly and irrevocably fall silent before giving way to the distinct smell of blood and rotting flesh.
- Rings grant players diverse benefits once donned, up to 4 rings may be equipped at a time.
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia for Crimson Dreamstone in Remnant 2 go here.