Stats in Remnant 2 are the various character attributes that determine their performance and capabilities with their chosen Archetypes. In Remnant: From the Ashes, all Classes started off with the same number of stats, and as the game progressed, players could choose to spend points and upgrade their preferred Traits or use materials to upgrade Weapons and Armor to increase their stats. This page will list the main attributes in Remnant 2.
Remnant 2 Stats
- Health - indicates the total Health value of the player.
- Stamina - indicates the total Stamina value of the player.
- Armor - determines the overall value of the player's defensive armor. The higher this number, the less damage a player receives.
- Weight - indicates the overall Encumbrance of the player's armor, which determines the type of Dodge and Stamina consumption.
- 0 - 25: LIGHT. Fast Dodge. No Stamina cost penality (average damage reduction: 25%)
- 26 - 50: MEDIUM. Normal Dodge. 25% Stamina cost penality (average damage reduction: 30%)
- 51 - 75: HEAVY. Slow Dodge. 50% Stamina cost penality (average damage reduction: 35%)
- 76+: ULTRA. Flop. 75% Stamina cost penality (average damage reduction: 50%)
- Power Level - a weighted average of your Archetype level and Weapon Level. Used to calculate the World Level.
- Weapon Level - a weighted average of the highest level weapon in each slot.
- Archetype Level - the sum of your two Archetype levels.
- Total Archetype Level - combined total of all Archetype levels. increases the quality of dropped Relic Fragments.
Offensive and Defensive Attributes
- Damage - increases the damage you deal to Enemies. Specific types of damage can be boosted separately.
- specific types of damage boost are: ranged, melee, ability, mod, physical, elemental, weak spot etc...
- Crit Chance - determines the odds of acquiring a Critical Hit Chance on Enemies (added to the weapon's). Specific types of damage can have their Crit Chance boosted separately.
- Critical Damage - determines the damage bonus dealt with Critical Hit Damage on enemies and/or bosses (+50% by default).
- Damage Reduction (DR) - Damage Reduction provided by effects.
- Armor DR - Damage Reduction provided by your Armor.
- Total DR - total amount of Damage Reduction from all sources up to a maximum of 80%.
- Healing Effectiveness - increases the amount of healing provided to allies or yourself from any sources.
- Stamina Regen - determines the value of Stamina recovered per second after a player executes actions that consume the stamina bar.
- Gray Health Regen - specifies the value of Gray Health recovered per second (0.2 by default).
- Lifesteal - determines the amount of base damage dealt that is returned to you as health.
- since lifesteal's healing comes from base damage dealt, it is unaffected by weapon level or damage increase.
The number displayed in your character's stats is a general measure of how resistant you are to the respective ailment - a higher number means it will take longer for the ailment to build up. Blights are permanent aliments that will not do anything until they have fully built up, at which point their full effects will kick in and it will last indefinitely until cured. Elemental Status Effects are temporary aliments that deals damage over time and wear off on their own. They can have multiple stacks from different sources applied at once, causing the effects to be even more potent. Each individual ailment can be cured with their own respective items (which will also grant a significant yet temporary increase to that ailment's resistance), but any ailment can be cured by resting at a Checkpoint, dying, or being healed by a Relic while wearing the Cleansing Stone.
Temporary Status Effects:
- BLEEDING: deals Physical Damage over time and reduces Healing Effectiveness by 50%.
- BURNING: deals FIRE Damage over time. Some enemies may panic. (removed faster by dodging)
- CORRODED: deals ACID Damage over time and increase damage taken by 10%. (the defense reduction doesn't stack)
- OVERLOADED: deals SHOCK Area Damage every 5 seconds over a certain duration. Damage increases by 10% for every other Overloaded enemy nearby.
- SLOW: reduces the target speed. Uneffective against Bosses and Aberrations.
- ROOT ROT: reduces maximum Stamina by 1/3 and forces coughing animation at random intervals.
- CURSE: reduces maximum Health by 10%. Stackable 5 times.
- SUPPRESSION: reduces Mod Power Generation by 50%
- DATA CORRUPTON: prevents you from using skills or consumables.
Positive status Effects:
- BULWARK: increases Damage Reduction by 7%. Bonus DR decreases with each successive stack up to a maximum of 5 stacks (25% DR)
- HASTE: increases all types of speed (except movement speed) by 7%